Subscriptions displays a set of action buttons below each subscription’s details on the My Account > View Subscription page. A subscriber can use these buttons to:
- Cancel or Suspend an active subscription
- Reactivate a suspended subscription
- Resubscribe an expired or canceled subscription
- Pay for a renewal order when the automatic recurring payment failed or the subscription uses manual renewals
- Change the Payment Method used for automatic recurring payments
- Change Address for subscriptions which require shipping
If you need to make a change to or would like to cancel this subscription, please visit your account page: subscription(s)
Change Payment Method
The Change Payment Method button can be used update the payment method for future recurring payments, e.g., When a credit card expires, or you want to use a different credit card than the one currently on file.
Change Recurring Payment Process
To change the payment method used for a subscription:
- Select the Change Payment Method button next to a subscription.
- Enter the new payment details on the Checkout > Pay page.
- Submit the Checkout > Pay form and returns to the My Account page where a confirmation message says that the payment method has been updated.